Thursday, August 9, 2007

Departure

Finelly, it's time to go people! Tomorrow at 3 pm a train will leave Kalmar for Malmö and me and my mom will hopefully be on it. In Malmö we'll sleep for a couple of hours before we catch the train to Kastrup at 4,20 am.

In my recent report I wrote that this week would be most about packing. Well, it certenly has: For four days I've been collecting all my stuff at my brother's bed, I needed to have it under control. Today we started to put everything in my suitcase and my backpack, all together the weight of the two check-in luggages is 30 kg. You are aloud to bring 46, so it's okay.

We've also been packing my hand luggage, the EF bag, with all the papers and dokuments needed for the travel. That, Ladies and Gentlemen, are a lot of papers. Like my mother said; Are you able to manage this, from now on administration won't be a problem.

So, after this my last evening in Kalmar I wish to say good night. I'll come back when I've been able to install myself in my host family's house. That will be in two weeks or so.

Goodnight and bye bye sweden!

No comments: