Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you all have had a great start of the new year, 2008. Wow, time flies by...

A little too fast sometimes actually, I was thinking this morning and it hit me that our christmas break soon is over, only a week to go. That's a little sad, but that's life I guess :) Christmas was wonderful. We celebrated christmas day 'cause that's what they do in this country. It started off with opening of christmas gift in the morning. That was sweet, like the whole family gathered around the dinner table, with coffee and tea and cookies and candy and the ginger bread house. And I think people were happy with their gifts too, that's always nice.

Then was the big christmas family dinner. That was nice, they had like a frying pan in the middle of the table and a lot of pieces of raw chicken and pork and meat balls and stuff. So everyone kind of cooked their own meal. Excepst for me who sat by the and of the table and couldn't reach. So I got people to cook for me.

I like the christmas break so far. I've been at home mostly, you know, relaxing. We've been playing a lot of ping pong since that table was Auke's christmas gift for everyone. It's sweet! I love it. Last week me and Baukje went ice skating in Moncton. That was cool, shaky in the beginning obviously but I regained my balance after a while. And I've been walking a lot too. Like on the side of the roads since the fields are covered in snow.

Well, that was all for this time. Happy New Year again everyone!

2 comments:

Krysmynta said...

Hej! Later som en bra jul, coolt julbord! Och en fin gran ocksa maste jag saga... =D
later som om du har det bra dar uppe, hoppas inte ni fastnade alltfor mycket i snostormen (hörde att det passerade en for ett tag sen). har ar det varmt, igar var jag ute i ttroja igen.. borjar tvivla pa att vintern nagonsin komemr hit.. men dte ar bra, snart ska jag ju ner till pyramiderna och Cancun! Yay!
Hihi, sitter och laser om folks angest pa bloggarna, du vet, vårt folk tar ju studenten snart!
Kramar Linnea

Ann-Marie said...

Hej tjejen!
Nu är du minsann produktiv! Kul med balen, du ser verkligen fin ut på bilden - snygg klänning! Hoppas att du inte kör för hårt med kompisarna - personlig frisör, hmm!? Har du träffat Driver's ed-läraren nu på lovet, eller blir det inte av? Kul att se, att Elina och Linnea läser och kommenterar. Nu håller vi tummarna för audition i januari, det vore ju verkligen kul om du kommer med i Guys and Dolls! Gott nytt år, både till dig och hela familjen, samt dina kompisar som läser det här!
Kram, mamma