Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Right now i am at Paige's place, have been staying here for one night already and going home tomorrow. Yesterday was Halloween, it was really fun, we went to the 'Haunted House'. Oh my Godm those people had decorated their house, it was like posters, and pumpkins and spiders and girlands and other things everywhere. They had this thing at the door, that when someone knocked on the dorr it made this spooky laughter. Insane, I've got a bunch of pictures of me in a long read coat, but I don't hve them on the computer yet.

It was so funny, cause when I had a mask on and sat in a chair in my red robe in the spooky room, there where visitors there who where totally sure that they knew who I was. 'Yes, it's Joyce, yes, I'm absolutely positive'. Saturday I'm ging into town to have dinner with Robert and Bruno, that's gonna be nice. And, yes, I have to tell you this, I'm signed up for this driving class. Starting at tuesday. That's awesome, I think, I just have to talk to the teacher and Jim and everyone to make sure that it's actually possible. Just to make sure. You know.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that, I wrote a huge post last time so this is gonna be it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hej Elin!

Sitter framför datorn och kommer på att det är den 5 november, din födelsedag och inte vilken födelsedag som helst utan din 18-års dag!!
Jag hade verkligen tänkt att skicka brev till dig men missade att det var redan nu du fyller. Så nu tar jag chansen att gratta dig så här istället. Jag är en helt usel bloggare så jag vet inte ens om jag kommer att lyckas med att få iväg detta inlägg.
Jag har läst fler av dina bloggar och blivit fantastiskt imponerad både av ditt språk och dina beskrivningar av det du är med om. Det låter som om du verkligen lever ett helt annat liv än du är van vid, hästar, landet och en hel del annat. Av ovan beskrivna anledning har det dock aldrig blivit av att jag gjort något inlägg, men om nu detta lyckas så kommer jag att fortsätta.
Så nu vill jag bara återigen säga ett JÄTTESTORT GRATTIS och hoppas att du får en fin födelsedag

Vi hörs
Massor av kramar från moster Cathrin med familj